Lawyer | Senior Associate
Certified Data Protection Officer (TÜV Süd)
Tel: +49 711 953 382 0
- Data privacy law
Anna-Lena Hoffmann advises in the field of new media and digitisation, legal structuring of business processes, drafting of contracts as well as in court proceedings.
The focus of her work is on data protection law, by advising companies of all sizes (from sole traders to international corporations) on the implementation of the GDPR, drafting and assisting in the structuring of privacy statements and contracts and, in particular, negotiating data processing agreements (DPA, formerly CDP). Anna-Lena Hoffmann provides support in data protection challenges during introduction or modification of company processes and sensitises employees in the company to current data protection issues through training courses.
She also provides support in dealing with enquiries or complaints from data subjects and in communication and cooperation with supervisory authorities.
Anna-Lena Hoffmann advises companies and agencies in the field of competition law, e.g. by legally reviewing their websites or by assisting with the creation of advertising content such as e-mail marketing campaigns and advertising on social media channels (e.g. Instagram, YouTube, Facebook).
In the area of e-commerce, she supports the development of all relevant legal texts, including imprints, customer information, cancellation policies, general terms and conditions and privacy statements.
Anna-Lena Hoffmann advises artists, companies and agencies on copyright and trademark law issues and assists in enforcement and defence of claims both in and out of court. She provides support on trademark protection issues and accompanies the development of filing strategies as well as the filing of trademarks at national and EU level.
Anna-Lena Hoffmann is an intellectual property law lecturer at Hochschule Pforzheim [University of Applied Sciences] and European law and fundamental rights lecturer at the Hochschule Ludwigsburg [University of Applied Sciences].
As part of her doctoral thesis, she is researching the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Studies of law in Freiburg and Grenoble/France, clerkship in Stuttgart
- Attorney-at-law since 2015
- Currently working on her doctoral thesis on a data protection topic (since 2017)
- Certified data protection officer (2018) (TÜV Süd)
- Lecturer at the universities of applied sciences in Heilbronn (2016-2018), Pforzheim (since 2017) and Ludwigsburg (since 2017)
- Buchmann/Hoffmann, K&R 2020, 325-332: Covid-19 und Distanzgeschäfte – Sonderregeln für einen „C-Commerce“?
- Buchmann/Hoffmann, K&R 2019, 145-147: Verbraucherrechte(
richtlinie) am Ende
- Buchmann/Hoffmann, K&R 2017, 694-696: Rechtsmissbräuchliche Testkäufe im Internet
- Buchmann/Hoffmann, K&R 2016, 799-801: Rechtsmissbrauch bei Abbruchjägern
- Buchmann/Hoffmann, K&R 2016, 462-467: Erleichterte Informationspflichten bei Fernabsatzverträgen mit Waren
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Stuttgart
- Freunde der Staatsgalerie e.V. (Junge Freunde der Staatsgalerie)
- Partnership International e.V.