Chiara Panfili, LL.M.
Lawyer | Associate
Tel: +49 711 953 382 0
- German and Italian commercial law
- General contract law
German, Italian, English
Areas of practice
Chiara Panfili advises German and Italian companies in cross-border transactions as well as in general commercial law matters, both in the drafting of contracts and in extra-judicial and judicial disputes.
A particular focus of her work is advising and providing continuing support to companies from German- and Italian-speaking regions in their expansion both domestically and abroad.
She also supports e-commerce companies in the implementation of consumer protection regulations, in data protection issues and the related competition law aspects.
Career and qualifications
- Study of English law and German law in London (King´s College London) and in Berlin (Humboldt Universität zu Berlin)
- Master´s degree at Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
- Clerkship at the regional court of Traunstein
- Attorney-at-law since 2020
Bar Association Stuttgart