Dr. Oliver Boese
Lawyer | Partner
Tel: +49 711 953 382 0
- Commercial and corporate law
- Advising companies
- Advice to shareholders
Tel: +49 711 953 382 16
From the start of his career, as a corporate lawyer, Dr Oliver Boese has been advising organizations and companies of various sizes and industries as well as their owners, in particular medium-sized family-owned companies. With his legal expertise, he supports them in everyday business as well as in their strategic challenges. The legal activity includes the drafting of contracts as well as the representation of interests in negotiations out of court and before ordinary courts of law and arbitral tribunals.
One focus of his work is on corporate law. He advises corporations and partnerships as well as shareholders on matters including formation, restructuring and settlement of companies and corporate groups, drafting articles of association, rules of procedure and company agreements, acquisition and sale of companies with due diligence (mergers & acquisitions), appointment and dismissal of executive bodies as well as conclusion and termination of their service agreements, preparation and conduct of shareholders' meetings and shareholder disputes.
In addition, he has become the "outsourced legal department" for some companies as a permanent contact for legal questions of everyday business life. He drafts and negotiates contracts with customers and suppliers, distribution agreements, cooperation agreements and commercial lease agreements. He also represents them in the enforcement of their claims in and out of court.
- Born 1968 in Hamburg
- Law studies in Tübingen, Germany
- Clerkship at the Regional Court of Stuttgart
- Doctorate degree 2001
- Attorney-at-law since 1998
- Partner with Quack Gutterer & Partners until 2018
- Founding partner with BSB Quack Gutterer since 2019.
see on page publications
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Stuttgart
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV)
- Gesellschaftsrechtliche Vereinigung - Wissenschaftliche Vereinigung für Unternehmens- und Gesellschaftsrecht (VGR)
- Rotary Club Stuttgart-Remstal