Mirjam Sieber, LL.M. LL.M.
Mediator | Counsel
- European food law
- International Business Law
- E-Commerce / Distance Selling
- Design of innovative business models
German, English, French
Mirjam Sieber advises on international and European business law as well as food law.
She has proven expertise in European Law (LL.M.) and International Law (LL.M.). Legal advice on European food law includes, among others, labelling, novel food, health claims and e-food. She has authored several specialist publications and gives numerous lectures.
As a mediator, Mirjam Sieber also takes over the mediation by way of extra-judicial dispute resolution. In this way, conflicts can often be resolved more cheaply and quickly than through normal negotiations and court proceedings.
Together with Prof Dr Felix Buchmann and Dr Daniel Nagel, she advises start-ups on the development of innovative business models from start-up to exit and with special focus on food.
- Studies of law in Heidelberg, Saarbrücken and Vienna.
- Master of European Law (LL.M.), Europa-Institut Saarbrücken (2009)
- Clerkship abroad: European Commission / Kapellmann und Partner Rechtsanwälte, Brussels (2010-2011)
- Attorney-at-law / specialist adviser with the German Federation for Food Law and Food Science [Bund für Lebensmittelrecht und Lebensmittelkunde e. V.; BLL), Berlin (2011-2017)
- Mediator, International Academy at the Free University of Berlin (2014)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Legal Studies, University of Vienna (2018)
- Counsel with BSB Quack Gutterer Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB (since 2019)
Lebensmittelrechts-Handbuch, Verlag C. H. Beck https://www.beck-shop.de/
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV)
- EVER e. V. Alumni-Vereinigung des Europa-Instituts der Universität des Saarlandes