Prof. Dr. Gerald Sander
Tel: +49 711 953 382 0
- Constitutional law
- Administrative law
- Public commercial law
Prof Dr Gerald Sander is of counsel for BSB Quack Gutterer and provides expertise on constitutional and administrative law issues.
He specialises in constitutional law, including the representation of constitutional complaints, in administrative law, in particular regulatory law and public building law, as well as municipal business law. In addition to private individuals, he also advises companies, the public sector and municipalities.
Prof Dr Gerald Sander conducts teaching and research on these topics at the University of Applied Sciences Ludwigsburg. He has published numerous scientific papers in these areas and has authored several well-known textbooks.
- Studies of law, politics and administrative sciences in Tübingen, Kiel and Speyer
- First and second state examination in law, Master's degree in political science (M.A.) and Master's degree in administrative sciences (Mag. rer. publ.)
- Research assistant at the universities of Tübingen and Hohenheim
- Doctorate degree (Dr iur)
- Attorney-at-law (2007-2012)
- Professor for constitutional, administrative and European law at the University of Applied Sciences Ludwigsburg (since 2012)
- Lecturer at Eberhard Karls University Tübingen and the German University of Administrative Sciences Speyer
se on page publications
- Arbeitskreis Europäische Integration
- Deutsch-tschechische Juristenvereinigung